Tuesday, December 27, 2011

29 & 30 Week Bumpdate







Wow, have I been a bad blogger or what?! Can I blame it on the fact that the holiday season has been keeping me super busy and I just haven't had the time to get to this?! I had every intention of posting on time, but then the weeks meshed together and I figured I might as well combine them into one post by this point.  Time keeps flying by at a lighting speed, and I keep having to remind myself to chill out about the fact that Baby E will be here in 10 weeks (or less).  I honestly cannot handle that thought right now! I feel SO super unprepared still!  10 weeks is still a long time, right?! 

So, let's recap weeks 28 & 29!

Symptoms:  Of course acid reflux, leg cramps, tiredness, and all those goodies have been keeping me company.  The only "new" things that have been added into the mix are sporadic braxton hicks, thankfully nothing too painful, and being constantly out of breath! I cannot believe how much work it feels like to walk up the stairs! I literally find myself breathing hard when I reach the top...YIKES! LOL!!

Bumpdate: The bump is definitely starting to restrict me more and more each day.  Baby E just keeps growing and growing which is wonderful, but this preggo is starting to feel like there is no more room left for her, and yet we still have a while before she gets here! Again...YIKES! LOL!!

Cravings: Still loving every thing and anything SWEET!! I cannot narrow down any one thing necessarily, but I love me some candy.  Maybe that's what is causing me to hate each weekly bumpdate photo more and more..I am hating how much my face has chubbed up! :( 

What I'm looking forward to:  Working more and more on her nursery! We have a lot of "finishing touches" left to do and I will feel more at peace when things are feeling more put together for her room!

Best moment this week:  Loving all her little bumps and kicks! I just adore all her sweet movements! It makes me fall more in love with her all the time!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Just eat it all girl! lol! You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...