Monday, February 27, 2012

Emma's Newborn Pictures

My amazing sister-in-law came to our house the first week we were home with Emma and took our newborn photos for us.  I have always LOVED the "lifestyle" type newborn photos and she kindly offered to come take some pictures for us, and they turned out absolutely fantastic! I honestly cannot stop looking at them.  I know that they are going to be photos that I treasure forever.

Baby girl is already growing leaps and bounds, and to have these precious pictures of her in our home from her first week of life is something that I absolutely will adore for years to come.  I put together a video of all the shots and just had to share them with you guys.  I hope you like them as much as I do!




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...