Sunday, January 22, 2012

34 Week Bumpdate


(I am starting to realize that each week I care less and less about how perfect these pictures turn out! LOL! I feel like at this point I am so big and I hate every picture anyways, that whatever works, works for me! LOL! And yes I am rocking my Patriots gear today, GO PATS GO!!!)


Another week has flown by and here I am again trying to figure out a way to wrap my head around how quickly this is all going.  Weeks are starting to blend together and seemingly go quicker and quicker each week that we get further along.  34 weeks down, only 6 weeks to go...WOW!  This sweet little girl will be here in our arms before we know it, and while I cannot wait to hold her in and smooch her adorable face, I don't want her to be here any sooner than God's perfect timing.  I feel things coming together more and more all the time, but I still feel SO unready for her to come! I know that I probably won't ever feel totally ready, I mean how can you really be 100% prepared, but I feel like I am feeling more settled every day. 

So, let's recap week 33!

Symptoms: Of course a lot of what's been going on this whole pregnancy is still hanging on strong. Thankfully my acid reflux has eased up a bit over the past week, it's still around but with less of a vengeance that it had before. I have read that as the baby gets closer to coming that can ease up as they get lower.  While I still feel  that I am carrying her pretty high, I am thankful that for whatever reason it's eased up! I will take it for sure!!! The only other thing that is going on is that I feel super gassy/burpy these days! SO GROSS I know but what can you do?! Thankfully it comes up more in the way of BURPING than anything else...I literally am burping all the time...YUCK! I am sorry if that's an overshare! LOL!

Bumpdate: I am SO round it's crazy! I feel like she is done growing up, and now she is growing out because I honestly feel like a whole basketball is in there now! It's getting harder to tie my own shoes, bend over, get up from bed (or from anywhere for that matter)!  The bump is getting more restricting all the time! 

Cravings: I am totally digging on my sweets still and the little Valentine's hearts have been calling my name like crazy this week! I have gone through two bags in less than a week...yah I have a problem! LOL! 

What I'm looking forward to:  Baby Showers! YAY! It's going to be so fun celebrating with family and friends this sweet little girl's impending arrival! It really makes it all feel even more real! 

Best moment this week:  FINALLY painting her room! I was so so nervous about it not being done yet, and now that it is done I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulder.  It's amazing how a simple coat of paint makes the room feel more "complete"! We also got her gliding rocker and that is one of few last big pieces that we have left to get, only a couple more things left now, and that really makes me happy! I am feeling like her room is coming together now and it's helping my anxiety a lot! I know OCD needs to take a chill pill but I am who I am and I can't help it! LOL! :) 


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

ruffledsnob said...

oh wow you're belly completely popped out this week! I can't wait to see you in person again, which will probably mean lots of rubbing it :) glad you are feeling good and now it will fly by with weekly Dr visits! You look beautiful pregnant!

ruffledsnob said...

ps the wall color looks awesome, how fun is that!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...