Thursday, January 26, 2012

35 Week Bumpdate



5 WEEKS to go!! How crazy is that?! I honestly cannot believe that we are so very close to holding this sweet little girl in our arms!  While I still don't feel totally ready for her arrival, and I doubt that I ever really will, I am starting to ease into feeling less panicked about her coming, and truly excited about smooching our precious baby girl!


So, let's recap week 34!

Symptoms: I am seriously a broken record with symptoms, everything that has been around is here to stay and will be for the next 5 weeks I have no doubt.  Acid reflux, tiredness (more like exhaustion), sore back, peeing constantly...that's pretty much my day to day life. 

Bumpdate: As you can see above the bump is getting SUPER round and big! I honestly feel like I am smuggling a basketball in there. The bump is making every day tasks feel so much more draining and difficult.  I can barely bend over, get up by myself without it quite the task! I tried to put on my boots the other day and wow was that more work than I ever thought it would be.  It's crazy to think that I am still not done growing this little girl yet...YIKES! 

Cravings:  Sweets are still hanging on strong! I am still loving the little Valentine's heart candies...I am craving them for sure! 

What I'm looking forward to: Baby Shower #2 is this weekend and I cannot wait to celebrate with my close friends and family! It is so fun to get more sweet little things for this baby girl.  I also cannot wait to put the last little finishing touches on her nursery! It's pretty much done, but I cannot wait for it all to be done.

Best moment this week: Baby Shower #1 hosted by my lovely Momma! It was such a lovely day and it was so wonderful to meet up with old family friends and see their excitement about our sweet little Emma arriving soon! I will definitely blog about it soon! 


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

ruffledsnob said...

I love that you are craving Valentines heart candies! So random haha!! Emma must be a little lover <3

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Baby showers are so fun! You will have to do a post about all the fun pinkness you have now! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...