Thursday, October 13, 2011

20 Week Bumpdate



TWENTY WEEKS PREGNANT! How crazy does that sound? I cannot believe that I am halfway through this pregnancy already, the weeks seem to be just flying by.  Before we know it this beautiful little girl will be here with us, and that is so exciting, yet so overwhelming all at the same time.  I am anything but ready for her to get here! I just want to freeze time for a little bit so I can scramble and get everything together that we need for her! Only 20 weeks left....YIKES!! :)

So, let's recap week 19!

Symptoms:  Same old same with my "bestie" acid relux! We are just getting more acquainted with each other every day! LOL!! Acid reflux has been joined by their good friend, leg and back cramps, and we are just having a grand ol' time together.  Honestly, it really isn't all that bad, but it's not something I look forward to.  However, every little thing I deal with is so worth it! 

Bumpdate:  The belly is growing bigger and bigger all the time!!! Baby Emma is starting to take up more and more room each day.  I just can't believe that I am going to be getting a whole lot bigger than this! I feel big already! LOL! :)

Cravings:  Everything and anything sweet!!! This baby girl must have sweet tooth because I am loving desserts and anything sugary! 

What I'm looking forward to: I cannot wait to start to working on her nursery!! We have bedding picked out and I can't wait to paint and work on lots of projects for her room!!!!!! I have so many fun ideas and I just wanna get working on them.  It's going to be just darling!

Best moment this week:  Finding out that we are having a little baby GIRL!! We definitely both thought it was a BOY so we were very, very surprised but so thrilled!!! It is so wonderful to get to call her by her name, EMMA CHARLOTTE, and to really start talking about her in a more "real" sense since we get to really plan for her arrival now.  It's so cute to hear Scott talk about her and how he is already nervous because he knows she is going to melt his heart and wrap him around her little fingers.  I cannot wait to dress her up in big girly bows and outfits, and just smooch all over her sweet baby lips! I just cannot believe God has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl! 

1 comment:

Jenna Grayson said...

you look great, i love that bump and emma is such a beautiful name. I just watched that friends episode where rachael steals monicas baby name

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...