Thursday, October 27, 2011

22 Week Bumpdate






It seems so unreal to be at 22 weeks pregnant!!! I know I say this every week and I sound like a broken record, but it is just going by so, so fast! We have a million things to get done for this little girl and haven’t started on one thing for her nursery! My perfectionist personality is having a really hard time dealing with this! I just want to knock it all out NOW and have it done! I know what you’re thinking, “take a chill pill Kimmy”, but I just cannot help it!  The plan is to really knock things out next month before the holiday busy-ness really hits us, and I am hoping that we can get a huge chunk of Emma’s nursery done by then.  For now, I will try not hit the panic button! LOL!!


So, let's recap week 21!

Symptoms:  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, my symptoms aren’t really changing too much.  Acid Reflux and I are still besties, and minor back and leg cramps are hanging around too. I won’t complain because I guess a lack of symptoms isn’t really a bad thing!

Bumpdate:  The bump is getting B-I-G! I am wearing my belly band with all my pants now, and I am almost outgrowing the comfort of that.  Soon and very soon I will need some actual maternity pants.  Baby girl is getting bigger each day, but I love it!

Cravings:  This week I have been craving anything WATERMELON hard core! Someone commented on my weekly vlog last week that it may help with acid reflux.  Well it didn’t but it sure is delicious! I found this watermelon sherbet at the grocery store the other day and gobbled the whole pint down like in 2 days.  Shameful…yes, but delicious none the less!!! Honestly I am drooling thinking about it right now and I have no idea why!

What I'm looking forward to:  Working on her nursery and getting things in order for this little girl! I cannot wait to have her room together and have the piece of mind that the biggest chunk of what we need for her arrival is done.

Best moment this week:  Emma is moving SO much these days, it’s really fun to feel her kicking and punching in there.  It’s so sweet to feel her little movements! It is what I look forward to most every day!! She is super active any time after I eat, and then usually around 9ish at night.  I cannot wait to get to feel her movements on the outside.  Her Daddy is waiting to for her first “Hello!” kick, it’s pretty cute and I cannot wait for him to feel her little kicks!  

1 comment:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

LOVE how stinkin' cute you are!! I know Miss Emma is going to have some cute pinkness going on from your pins! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...