Wednesday, October 19, 2011

21 Week Bumpdate



The weeks seem to be going by so fast and I just cannot believe it! Before I know it this beautiful baby girl will be here with us and that kind of freaks me out, and by kind of I mean completely! LOL!! I know we still l have more than enough time to get everything ready for her, but I feel like we have so much to do and I haven't even started any of it! Can time slow down for just a little bit more?!

So, let's recap week 20!

Symptoms:  I don't think that my symptoms are going to change too much in the near future.  All the same things that I have been dealing with, just keep sticking around.  Acid reflux, back aches, and leg cramps are just my best friends!!! 

Bumpdate:  I honestly feel like I am getting bigger each day! Even if that's not really the case, it kind of seems that way.  Baby girl is starting to take up more room in there, and it's kind of crazy to watch her grow in the belly! I know we are just a little over halfway there, but I cannot believe how big she is going to get.  Wowza!!!!

Cravings: I haven't really had any one thing that I have been craving this week. The only thing that sounded absolutely ah-mazing to me that I just had to make was homemade banana bread! I don't know if that was pregnancy related or just Kimmy related, but it's nice to have an "excuse" for the things I just have to have!   

What I'm looking forward to:  I really cannot wait to get to work on Emma's nursery!! I have everything picked out, we just need to start ordering it, painting it, and putting it together.  I just cannot wait to make her room the perfect place for our little princess!!

Best moment this week:  Emma's little nudges have turned into full on kicks and jabs!! They aren't super hard but they are definitely stronger than they ever have been.  It is so fun to start to realize her patterns of movement and really feel her moving around in there.  I cannot wait to start feeling her movements on the outside so she can give her Daddy a little "Hello" kick!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...