Sunday, November 27, 2011

26 Week Bumpdate



I have been SO bad lately about getting my weekly BUMPdate's up on time!! Can I blame my delay this week on the fact that it was Thanksgiving, and I have been busier than I thought? Well, that justification works for me at least! LOL! As always, time continues to fly faster and faster than the week before.  I honestly feel like I am going to just blink my eyes and it will be February already.  It's scary to think that we are in the double digit countdown already to her arrival! 

So, let's recap week 25!

Symptoms: After getting a nice break from my "regular" symptoms during my cold, this week they all came back in full force.  Acid reflux was kind enough to give me a break, but when it returned it came back with a vengeance!  Have I mentioned before that I cannot wait for that to disappear after baby girl arrives!  The only newer symptom that I have been dealing with is lots and lots of round ligament pain.  I know that Baby E is growing a ton and that's what is causing the additional pain for me.  It's not fun, but definitely necessary.

Bumpdate:  I feel like I am honestly getting bigger by the minute!! Now that she is about 2 pounds in weight, and continue to grow bigger and bigger all the time, I know that the bump is going to be getting to the point where it is out of control! LOL!! Okay, maybe not quite yet but as we get closer to the 3rd trimester this belly is going to be getting B-I-G! 

Cravings: Of course the sweet things still sound the best to me, but this week I was SO excited about eating mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving.  I am a mashed potato nut all the time, but thinking about Thanksgiving kicked the craving into high gear! 

What I'm looking forward to:  FINALLY getting Baby E's bedding!!! The shipment was a bit delayed because of the holiday this week, but it should be here soon and I cannot wait.  It's so fun to see the nursery start coming together physically, instead of just inside my head.  The more that we get done, the less stressful I feel so it's always good when we make progress! 

Best moment this week:  I just love all her movements and kicks, it is honestly what brightens each day.  She is getting so active, it's so fun.  I love feeling her getting stronger and stronger, it reassures me that she is growing just like she should be.  It's so fun to feel her kicks and jabs in response to sounds or things that I am doing.  It's such an amazing thought to think that this beautiful little girl is really in there and growing into this perfect little person that we will meet very soon.  It melts my heart!!!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

Lori Hernandez said...

Are those maternity pants? They look so cute and not like the pants I have. Where did you get them?

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

You look fab girl! That little one will be here in NO time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...