Thursday, November 10, 2011

Project Nursery: Closet Organization

So I'm going to be a little bit late for my weekly BUMPdate! The past two nights I have had things going on, and I just didn't get a chance to get to it tonight.  I am sorry, it should be up tomorrow!! I know you all have just been stopping by anxiously waiting, right?! LOL!! :)

Until I can update you on how Baby E & I have been doing, I decided I would share with you our fun nursery purchase for this week! As I mentioned in previous posts, we still have sooooo much to do for the nursery yet, that I am kind of freaking out a little bit.  However, I was at Target the other day and happened to notice that these organization units I wanted for her closet were on SALE this week....YAY!  I convinced the husband that it was the right time to buy them!! 


They are pretty simple units but I love them! I absolutely L-O-V-E anything and everything to be as neat and organized as possible...I'm kind of OCD that way!


I didn't buy all the bins that we need for her new shelves, but I did buy one to start (gotta start somewhere, right?!) Aren't these super duper cute?! I love the two tone pink, it's perfect for our little princess.  I plan on using the bins to store all the toys that we plan on keeping in her room.  I initially wanted a cute toy box, but we don't have the space for that, but I absolutely love this option! 

I talked the hubby into putting these together for Baby E tomorrow and I can't wait to see how cute they look in her closet!! I will definitely share with you guys the final outcome...or at least how it looks put together! LOL!!

And one little last teaser...I picked up some cute paper for my first nursery DIY revamp! I won't tell you what it's for, but I will tell you it will be CUTE! 


Any ideas what it could be for??? :) 


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...