Thursday, August 18, 2011

12 Week Bumpdate







12 weeks!! I can hardly believe it! It’s so crazy to think that I am already THREE months pregnant and in just SIX very short months this little one will be making their big debut.  Don’t say that to Scott though, you might have to give him a paper bag when he hyperventilates! LOL!! JK!  We are obviously both very excited but it is slightly overwhelming to think that we have so much to do and figure out in such a short time!


So, let's recap week 11!

Symptoms:  I am very happy to report that I am still feeling really good! I am definitely still on the tired side but even that is getting a little better.  Over the past week, I have been dealing with a lot more headaches which aren’t very fun, but napping seems to help. And hey, I will take any and every excuse to nap!!  The only other thing that was different about week 11 was I had a few outbursts over being a little too over emotional and sensitive.  Whether it be watching TV or looking at pictures, the stupidest and not sad things would bring tears to my eyes.  Even I had to admit to myself how silly that was!  Honestly it was ridiculous! Thankfully it was just in mini bursts 

Bumpdate:  The bump is starting to pop just a little bit.  I kind of feel like it is in the awkward I look like I have been eating too much versus a pregnant belly.  Haha! Unfortunately, that’s a part of the deal during the next couple weeks.  I actually am really looking forward to have a real bump and it being obvious that there is a baby in there!

Cravings:  I still don’t have one thing that I can’t get enough of, but this week everything sweet is sounding extra nummy and yummy to me! The other thing that I can’t get enough of is some fresh garden tomatoes that I stole from my in-law’s house.  Ok, I didn’t really steal them, but I did ask for a big bag of them when we stopped by the other day.  Honestly it’s like the best thing ever!


What I'm looking forward to: I can’t wait for our next Dr’s appointment to check on baby and hear the heartbeat again.  Obviously I am so anxious to find out baby’s gender, I just can’t wait to know what it is! 

Best moment this week: Getting baby’s stroller and a few other cute baby items! This kid is going to be so blessed with everything it needs!!!

3 comments:

Aline Montado said...

Hi Kimmy!!!!!! I'm very happy for you! God is faithful!! XOXO! Aline - Brazil.

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Yea! It finally let me follow you! lol! I'm loving your chalkboard signs! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Naps... take LOTS of them. I'm sure you'll be hearing this a lot... but sleep now while you can! The only thing I regret now is not sleeping more ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...