Monday, August 22, 2011

Completely Amazed


Every day as I spend time praying over this baby, and learning more about how they are growing and developing I am constantly amazed at what an awesome miracle pregnancy truly is.  I have always know what a marvelous and creative God I serve, but nothing truly opens your eyes to how great He really is like learning about how your baby is growing and developing.  


Every little amazing detail about this tiny little thing inside me is being planned out and perfected by God.  How amazing is that?! This morning this truly popped out to me as I meditated on this verse:

Psalm 139:13-14 (NLT)
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.  Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!  Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.

I am so amazed to think that my Heavenly Father is forming and fashioning this little one with His hands each and every day.  Every detail of them is being knit together by Him.  WOW! There is nothing cooler to know than that.  God is watching over this baby and crafting them to be the perfect little individual that He planned for them to be since before the foundations of the earth.  What an awesome God!

It makes me so excited to think about everything that God has in store for this little one’s life.  I cannot wait for all their wonderful character and personality to be revealed as we get to parent this baby, and watch first hand the work of God’s creative hand unfold in their life.  I am already so blessed by this little one and they are barely the size of a plum!  

I cannot wait to continue to learn new things about the nature of God as we continue on in this pregnancy and begin our new life as parents.  So many people say that you truly have a new understanding of the depth of the love of God when you have your own child, and I completely believe that.  I know that God will continue to reveal Himself in new ways to Scott and I as we prepare ourselves for this precious one’s arrival.  I have already began to see and know so many different aspects of God’s amazing love since finding out that we were pregnant, and I know each day that passes it will only continue to grow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...