Wednesday, September 7, 2011

15 Week Bumpdate




Can it really be that I am 15 WEEKS along?! I feel like time is flying by, yet at the same time going oh so slow.  It's crazy to think that in 5 short weeks we will be at the official halfway mark! Wow! That is exciting and scary all at the same time.  I feel like my belly is growing more and more each day, and it's starting to look like there is a baby growing in there.  I can't wait to see it get bigger as the weeks continue on.

So, let's recap week 14!

Symptoms:  This week has brought on some new symptoms for me.  I have been having a lot more heartburn, unfortunately, and it is not my favorite thing at all.  For me, heartburn hits with the acid burning in the back of my throat and no where else.  I guess it's more acid reflux than heartburn, but I read that the two are connected.  Needless to say, it's very annoying! Thankfully it hasn't been happening every day, but definitely enough to be annoying.  Another thing that is new this week is a stuffy nose!! I thought that I might been getting some type of cold since I was so plugged up, but I was reading today in one my handy-dandy pregnancy apps that your nose getting stuffed up is a common symptom around this time.  Who would have ever thought that?! 


Bumpdate:  The bump seems to be getting bigger every day.  The belly is starting to round out, especially at the bottom of my stomach.  I am still in all my regular clothes, but I don't know how much longer that will be lasting.  I honestly cannot wait for the belly to look obviously pregnant! I still feel a bit like it looks like I am chubber but I think it's starting to grow out of that awkward phase.

Cravings: Orange juice has been a craving that I keep forgetting to mention! I feel like I could honestly drink a whole pitcher of it by myself, it is just so refreshing and delicious!!! I have been craving Benihana which is hysterical, of course I would crave an expensive restaurant! LOL!! I am still not one who has massive cravings that constantly hit me, so I honestly can't think of much other than those things right now.

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the baby's gender and starting to feel the baby moving around in there! I have been feeling a lot more like pressure and tugs in the belly, but not movement yet.  I just cannot wait to feel baby in there! I know it will be such an amazing experience!

Best moment this week: Ordering our crib and changing table!!!! Our first BIG nursery purchases!!! We decided to buy them now since Target is having their annual baby sale and we got the changer on sale, as well as free crib mattress, and discounted shipping! We should be getting it by the end of this week and I cannot wait to start putting it together!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...