Thursday, September 1, 2011

14 Week Bumpdate




14 weeks sounds so crazy to me! I cannot believe how the weeks are flying by, yet going so slow at the same time.  There is so much to look forward to over the next month or so that I feel like I want time to go by fast, but then when I stop to really think about it I don't want this pregnancy to fly by.  I know we have SO much to get gone before baby arrives and I really want to enjoy every moment and not wish it to go by fast.  I know that this pregnancy will fly by on it's on without me wishing for it to go faster, and for now I am okay with savoring each day.  

So, let's recap week 13!

Symptoms:  I still have been having headaches off and on, but it seems like they have been less than previous weeks.  Unfortunately, still having breakouts but even that seems a little bit better.  I had my first little experience with heartburn, although I didn't know what it was until I watched someone else's video on YouTube and she described the symptoms of it and I was like, Oh that's what it was!!! LOL!! Obviously it wasn't anything too severe!  Baby has been waking me up in the middle of the night BEGGING me to eat something.   It's so crazy! For like 3-4 nights in a row this happened and finally I ate last night, literally before laying my head down and that seemed to help baby make it through the night.

Bumpdate:  The bump is popping!!! I am still not in any maternity clothes, but the bump is becoming more pronounced for sure!! I am thinking in a few weeks I will have to get some new pants because things are getting tighter for sure.   Even though I kind of hate the pictures above, it definitely will show you that the bump is coming. :)

Cravings:  This week everyone and their mom has been posting pictures of food from the fair and it all looks so yummy, so I guess anything deep fried! LOL!!! People have been talking about deep fried pickles and that seriously sounds like heaven! I have loved pickles forever and ever so it's not a pregnancy thing but deep fried just sounds so right.  Other than that, a DQ dilly bar has been calling my name.  LOL! It's horrible to think about how horrible both of those things are for you to eat, but they just sound good!

What I'm looking forward to:   OCTOBER 7th!!!! That is the day we get our anatomy ultrasound and will get to find out if we are having a baby boy or baby girl!! I cannot wait!!! I also am sooooooo looking forward to starting to feel baby move around in the belly! 

Best moment this week: Getting to hear the baby's heartbeat again and getting to have Scott hear it for the first time.  It is the most wonderful sound I have ever heard in my whole life, and even though it's just a heartbeat it's MY baby's heartbeat.  There really are no words for that.  Getting to share that with my husband was just so wonderful.  It made my heart so happy to see him smiling from ear to ear listening to baby for the first time.  I will never forget that moment ever!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...