Thursday, September 29, 2011

18 Week Bumpdate




I cannot believe that I'm only 2 weeks away from the halfway point! How in the world can that be?! I feel like time is just flying by and this baby is going to be here before we know it.  I am loving having a more "real" BUMP and having people clearly notice that this little one is taking up room in this belly as the continue to grow more and more each day!

So, let's recap week 17!

Symptoms:  I feel like a broken record with this, but acid reflux, acid reflux, and more acid reflux.  I've just decided that this is going to be sticking around for the rest of this pregnancy, and I am alright with that.  Some of these things are just part of the package deal, right?  Other than that, I have started to have a few backaches, and leg cramps.  From what I've read that's also part of the deal in the stage, thankfully it's not anything that is completely unbearable. 

Bumpdate:  Baby is definitely taking up more and more space in there, and I feel like I am getting bigger every day.  I am loving that the bump is rounding out and looking like a pregnant belly! YAY!

Cravings:  I have been going through phases of cravings! Early in my pregnancy I craved salad's hard core, I just couldn't get enough, then I switched to pasta's and wanted that seemingly all the time.  Now, I am back to salad! I just love a big hearty salad nothing sounds more delish to me!

What I'm looking forward to: Next week and the big gender reveal!!! I cannot wait to see baby all formed and looking like an itty bitty one!!! Last time we saw the babe they were just an little bean, so it's going to be so great to see what they look like now and find out if we are team pink or team blue.  I still think it's a BOY so we will see if my gut hunch is right! 

Best moment this week:  Baby is getting more active, and even though I don't feel it all day, every day they are becoming stronger nudges instead of just little flutters. I cannot wait for more solid kicks and bumps from this sweet little baby! 

1 comment:

Modern Momma said...

I can't wait to find out the gender!!! You better post as soon as you find out. :) And I thought mine was a boy too and it turned out to be a girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...